We’re always looking for good people to join our elite team of food truck and restaurant ninjas.
Do you love food and sharing delicious experiences with people? Are you a stickler for for great customer service and a fan of well-run, thoughtfully designed businesses? Are you looking to work for an independent local company that believes in sustainability and community engagement? Most importantly, are you looking for a job that will allow you to learn, grow and advance with a cool small company and have fun while doing it?
If so, we would like to hear from you! We’re always looking for responsible, energetic, fast-moving, food-loving employees to work on our truck and our restaurant. Duties may include daily prep, cooking, managing register and finances, being the face of Mei Mei with our guests, and generally being amazing. We plan to grow and add more exciting opportunities as a company and we want people who are up for a fun ride.
If you’re interested in joining us, please send an email to hello [at] meimeiboston.com with ‘[YOUR NAME]: HIRE ME, I’M AWESOME’ as the subject. Please attach your resume and brief answers to the following questions:
1) What’s an example of great customer service you recently had and why? If you can’t think of anything, tell us what that concept means to you.
2) What kind of relevant experience do you have?
3) Why do you want to work for Mei Mei?
4) Give us a general sense of your availability (just weekends, full-time, etc.) and what kind of work, if any, you might be interested in (working on the truck, BOH or FOH at the restaurant or a combination of the above).
5) When are some times in the next week that you could come in to meet us and/or work a trial shift?
We hope to hear from you!