WELCOME TO THE PANTRY AT MEI MEI!
After tons of requests from our food truck and restaurant regulars, we've launched a specialty foods company to bring our vibrant flavors to your kitchen. We're starting by launching three bottled sauces for dips, marinades, glazes and more. Our apple hoisin features apples from Cook's Valley Farm in Wrentham, MA. Our Smoked Maple Ginger uses maple syrup from our friends at Bobo's Mountain Sugar in Vermont, and the Cranberry Sweet & Sour features cranberries from Fresh Meadows Farm in Carver, MA!
Our sauces can currently be purchased at the following retail locations:
- Mei Mei Restaurant (506 Park Drive, Boston MA)
- Mei Mei Street Kitchen food truck (various locations, Boston MA)
- Mei Mei by Design shipping container (23 Drydock Ave at the Innovation & Design Building, Boston MA)
- Stock Culinary Goods (Providence, RI)
- The Cheese Shop of Salem (Salem, MA)
- Allandale Farm (Brookline, MA)
- Brookline Grown (Brookline, MA)
- American Provisions (South Boston, MA)
- Wooden Midshipman (Warren, RI)
- The Piggery (Ithaca, NY)
- Farm & Coast Market (South Dartmouth, MA)
- Wildflower Pantry (Brighton, MA)
- Formaggio Kitchen (South End, Boston)
- Eataly Boston (Boston, MA)
Our sauces are also available via AmazonFresh and wholesale through Farm Fresh Rhode Island or by contacting us directly. Don't forget to visit our blog for recipes and ideas, and please feel free to get in touch any time with questions!